Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vietnam Revisited

On April 1st I flew back to Vietnam and tested out my skills of language and knowledge as I went by myself with no friends to translate or show me around. I think I passed with flying colors as the trip was fantastic. I will share this with you in post that tell of my adventures and what happened on this trip. When I arrived in HCM city after along flight with some delays I was greeted by my lady Tu and her big sister and niece. It was great to see that big smile and kindness that Tu always has for me. During the whole trip 90% of all conversation was in Viet, so I really had my hands full. This was also my first time meeting Tu's family so that was a big thing in itself. Tu's family really made me feel special and we had some great times together. Tu and I stayed in HCM for 3 nights and left on a trip to Dalat for 3 days and 2 nights then on to Nha Trang for 3 days and 2 nights then back to HCM for 3 last nights before coming home. I will share the pics and stories on this trip.

No comments: